I have got so many craft projects going on, it's insane! I can't possibly list them all here... but I'll try!
Works in Progress (WIP):
Vintage-Inspired Barbie Clothes -
I have ideas for a couple of dresses, etc. I actually just got two Ken dolls and can't wait to start on my Men's line!
Knitted Dolls - Inspired by Jan Messant's book Knitting Historical Figures. It's a very cool
book with cool ideas. I'm picturing a whole dollhouse type scene - everything knitted!
- Harry Potter Scarf - It's basically a long striped scarf - dark red and yellow.
These are also Oberlin's school colors!
- Rockstar Scarf - Red "fur" yarn striped with black & white eyelash yarn.
- Pink Felted Tote - If I ever finish knitting this, I can attempt felting it!
It's taking forever!
- Pink & White Tank Top - This is a leftover project from the summer.
Maybe it'll be done by next spring!!
- Purple Seed Stitch Tote - Like the project shown below; I basically am knitting
it in every color of bulky yarn Michael's has.
- Chenille Throw - Lots of wonderful hand-dyed chenille... knitted in an exaggerated
moss stitch pattern.
- Beaded Purse - This is much harder than I thought it would be! It's very
- Various chihuahua sweaters - The poopers are my poor torture victims when
it comes to these little sweaters. Haven't made the perfect one yet.
- Various craft projects include: marble magnets, knitted picture frames, wooden
book rack, personalized pee-chee folders, granny squares, more book purses,...
Soon, I'll be adding instruction links to these pics... gimme some time...
|A curbside find - Rahim actually referred to it as "junk"!
|A few coats of paint, some new drawer pulls, a cute stencil, and voila... Mary's own shabby chic!